Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pottermore Magic Quill Challenge; Day 1



So, for those of you who don't know what Pottermore is....you're stupid (in the nicest way possible). You should find out: www.pottermore.com. But, I TOTALLY GOT IT!! FIRST DAY!!! YEAAAAAAH!!!! And so I've decided to post each day's Magic Quill Challenge questions, and see how many y'all can get right. The next day I'll post the new question, and the previous day's answer. Basically, I'm just re-posting from Pottermore, no copyright infringement intended, and all rights reserved by Warner Bros. and JKR...etc...etc...don't sue me please, I a'int got no money to give!! But basically, Pottermore will be open to the general public on 1 October, but the lucky first million people to find the Magic Quill and answer it's question will get to be BETA testers!!! AND I'M ONE OF THEM!!!! YAAAAY!!! (have to wait a few weeks though =/) ANYWAYS, here's 31 July's question:

Pottermore Magic Quill Challenge; Day 1; Philosopher's Stone; Difficulty: Hard


How many breeds of owl are featured on the Eeylops Owl Emporium sign? Multiply this number by 49.

GOOD LUCK! NO CHEATING!!




OH! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY POTTER!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment