Monday, June 20, 2011

Mixie Would Be Proud!

So, as some of you may know...(well most of you...because I think everyone who reads this blog knows me personally) I have CRAZY curly hair. And I VERY RARELY wear it down. Well, there have been two outings now (one was a babyshower, and one was I went to see Super 8 with my dad [That was a REALLY good movie, btw! Y'all should go and see it!]) where I've worn my hair down. Granted, I had to use a boatload of anti-frizz in my hair, and a bit of hairspray, but I found that I sort of liked it...It looks kind of cute...hehe xD (I'm super self-conscious about my hair, so it's saying a lot for me to go out in public with it down for the entire outing) And wearing my hair down is something that Mixie is ALWAYS trying to get me to do...Sorry you weren't there to see it though, Mixie! We'll just have to convene at a later date so I can show you my new awesome styling skills of my hair!!

For those of you who might be curious, my hair sort of looks like this (except a bit more frizzing...xD and a little longer)

1 comment: