Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Michael Jackson

Okay y'all, I was talking with a friend of mine, and she was saying how I'm really only a die-hard Harry Potter fan...and I had to keep reminding her that I'm also a die-hard Michael Jackson fan. I've always loved his work, and still do, and yes, I cried when I found out that he had died. (I had hoped to go to his upcoming concert, but alas, it was not to be.) And, so, to commemorate the King of Pop, I just want to share with you some of my favorites of his work.

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
[Off the Wall]

I Can't Help It
 [Off the Wall]

Wanna Be Startin' Somthin'
[Thriller]

Billie Jean
[Thriller]

Beat It
[Thrillier]

Human Nature
[Thriller]

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
[Thriller]

Thriller
[Thriller]

Bad
[Bad]

The Way You Make Me Feel
[Bad]

Man in the Mirror
[Bad]

Dirty Diana
[Bad]

Smooth Criminal
[Bad]

Heal the World
[Dangerous]

Black or White
[Dangerous]

Earth Song
[HIStory]

You Are Not Alone
[HIStory]

Cry
[Invincible]

The Lost Children
[Invincible]

Whatever Happens
[Invincible]

We Are Here to Change the World
[from Captain Eo]

We Are the World
[written with Lionel Richie]

Cheater
[unreleased]

Beautiful Girl
[unreleased]

THIS IS IT


RIP King of Pop
Michael Jackson 
1958-2009

1 comment:

  1. Billie Jean is by far my favorite MJ song.

    Hey on the anniversary of this death we should watch This Is It, and then dance around to his music. As a memorial.

    ReplyDelete