Friday, April 29, 2011

William & Kate's Wedding

So, yes, I was one of those 3,873,902 people who watched the Royal Wedding broadcasted live on TheRoyalChannel on Youtube. (http://www.youtube.com/theroyalchannel?feature=yoodle) It was a spectacular wedding, and Kate looked absolutely gorgeous!



For those of you who are completely unaware (and must be living in a freeking hole in the ground, because this was SOOO overly publicized it had me quibbling about it), Prince William and Catherine Middleton were married this morning at Westminster Abby at 10:00am (London time). The entire wedding, beginning from guests arriving, to saying "I Will" (no they did not say "I do" nor did they kiss, because that goes against Christian tradition), to leaving Westminster Abby as a married couple.

I had become rather irritated at the magnitude of advertisements, reminders, and articles about the Royal Wedding, but when it came down to it, such an impressive and historical event I couldn't pass up...I just had to wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to tune into Youtube and watch.

There was one song, which was sung by the choir, after they said their vows, which was absolutely beautiful. Well, pretty much everything about this wedding was beautiful, from the location, to the dress, to the bride, to the floral arrangements, to the little girls in white poofy dresses.

I would assume that there will be MANY links posted across the internet to where you can watch the wedding prerecorded, but for all of you who didn't watch it live...while sleeping was quite a tempting alternative, I think you have missed out...because who knows if you'll be around for the next big UK Royal Wedding? Well, ta-ta, I'm going to go grab a few wee hours of sleep before I have to get up again!

OH! AND THERE WERE A BUNCH OF THESE GUYS!! (Hehehe, I love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment