Friday, March 11, 2011

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

So, I have a fascination with Heath Ledger



because he is rather gorgeous...and I think it's terrible that he died =(

But, in honor of him, I started watching The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus,

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

the last movie that he made (GRANTED I started last night, and then the whole tsunami thing interrupted, so I'm about to resume watching it). Unfortunately, Heath died about 1/3 of the way through filming, and so his critical role was taken up by a cornucopia of actors...it almost became like a tribute, and an honor to finish the role for Heath.

The actors who portrayed the part were:


HEATH LEDGER (RIP)


JOHNNY DEPP


COLIN FARRELL


JUDE LAW

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want to see this movie! Methinks it's on my Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete