Sunday, March 27, 2011

Les Misérables

Les Misérables, an amazing musical, beautiful story, and all around entertaining piece to watch. I just watched it recently, and I wanted to share it with the cyber-world for those of you who haven't ever heard of it.


okay, so this song is one of my FAVORITES from the musical, it's called "Do You Hear the People Sing"



"Master of the House" is one of the GREATEST songs in this musical, because the two singing it, Cosette's "guardians" (who treated her like buffalo poop) are hilarious characters.



Okay, so I love to sing this particular song, because it's so sweet, it's called "On My Own" and it's sung by the character Eponine, and it's really sad/sweet.



"Castle On A Cloud" is another song that I love to sing, sung by young Cosette, it's really sweet, because she's dreaming of a life other than the one she's been living with the two who sing "Master of the House"


No comments:

Post a Comment