Thursday, March 10, 2011

Japan Earthquake

Oh my god. So, I'm typing, as I'm watching the news, of the massive earthquake that hit off the coast of japan. An 8.9 magnitude earthquake Japan, and there is now a tsunami warning. I'm watching live as the waves flood in over hundreds of acres of land, drowning houses and cars and airports. This is terrible. I really don't want this to be a repeat of Indonesia. God, this is just heart wrenching. There have been 5 major aftershocks, fires, waves of 13 ft high...Send your prays/hopes/strength, whatever you feel fit to send to all those in Japan and possibly in Hawaii because there's a possibility of the tsunami waves reaching Hawaii....I'm sending all my strength to all those in Japan or anywhere it hits with enough force to cause harm, especially the family that I have in both Japan and Hawaii

【速報】地震でグラウンドが割れた

No comments:

Post a Comment