Friday, March 18, 2011

My Best Friend

So, my best friend Mixie, (http://missmixie.blogspot.com/) posted today and was sharing some of our more awesome inclinations, so I decided to share something today! And that something is a wonderful drawing of myself and Mixie that our friend---we'll just call her Jennie---drew. I think it is rather amazing hahaha =)

Yes, that would be Mixie and I, as one person. =) Me with my curly hair, and her with her straight hair. AND to make it even better, you can see us holding A) a notebook and pen to write some literary work, because we're both writers, or B) a book and a bookmark because we are both avid readers! Make your decision! No matter which you pick though, My Mixie (yes. i am a little territorial sometimes....=P) and I  love each other super much!

I would also like to share some wisdom that Mixie and I have that everyone should follow. THRIFT SHOPPING! Okay guys, no, don't get all grossed out and say things like "EW! Other peoples clothes?" or "Those were dead people's clothes!" Because the chances of them having belonged to someone who died are very small, and even then, they weren't WEARING them when they died, SHEESH! Basically, Thrift Shopping is such a money saver, AND you can find some really awesome stuff there!! AND (again) books. Books, books, books. Books cost quite a bit of money when you think of them...I've have spent many hundreds of dollars on books throughout my life, and if you can buy a book, that would normally cost $10.55 for $0.75, that's a GREAT deal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment